State Leadership Conference
State Leadership Conference is the culminating leadership event for the California FCCLA. Members throughout California gather to increase their leadership skills, explore career options, compete in the state finals of the Competitive Recognition Events and elect a new team of state officers. Chapter, region and state awards, recognition, and scholarships are presented during the State Meeting. Members return home motivated and inspired to better fulfill their roles in the home, school and community. Make plans now to be part of the excitement at the State Leadership Conference!
The 2018 State Leadership Conference will be held April 28-May 1, 2018 in Fresno, CA
For delivery before State Leadership Conference, please be sure to place your order by March 17, 2018. Orders that are not complete with payment by March 17, cannot guarantee delivery before State Leadership Conference.
For delivery of California FCCLA items before National Leadership Conference, please be sure to place your order by June 12, 2017. Orders that are not complete with payment by June 12, cannot guarantee delivery before National Leadership Meeting.
For delivery of California FCCLA items before Regional Officer Training Conference, please be sure to place your order by July 5, 2017. Orders that are not complete with payment by July 5, cannot guarantee delivery before Regional Officer Training Conference.
State Meeting Online Registration - Helpful Information
- Students marked in "Pink" are competitors who have placed 1-5 in the CRE competition.
- Students already registered will be highlighted in "Green".
- If you have a credit the system will credit your account upon checkout. This credit will be reflected in your total amount when you are re-directed to PayPal for payment.
- If you have not clicked on the "finalize & process payment" you can always go back and make adjustments to your selections.
- If you "finalize & process payment" you can always go back and register additional attendees and generate another invoice.
- If you have any questions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. When emailing, please include your school name and chapter id # in the subject line.
- IMPORTANT - Review your selections before you finalize & process payment.
- If you already pre-paid for the Recycle Redesign competition when making your initial CRE Selections do not select this option on your student registration. You will be charged an additional $10.
- If you have students who would like to compete in the Recycle Redesign competition please select the Recycle Redesign option for the student registration.
- To qualify for these registration fees, schools located beyond a 30 mile radius from the conference site must stay at the official conference hotel. Those chapters choosing not to stay at an official conference hotel will be assessed an additional registration fee of $25 per person, per day.
The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa
Hyatt Place Riverside
- When making your selections you will need to answer yes/no if you are staying at the host hotel(s).
- IMPORTANT: Schools located within the 30 mile radius from the conference site, DO NOT select yes/no.