State Leadership Conference
State Leadership Conference is the culminating leadership event for the California FCCLA. Members throughout California gather to increase their leadership skills, explore career options, compete in the state finals of the Competitive Recognition Events and elect a new team of state officers. Chapter, region and state awards, recognition, and scholarships are presented during the State Meeting. Members return home motivated and inspired to better fulfill their roles in the home, school and community. Make plans now to be part of the excitement at the State Leadership Conference!
State Leadership Conference Registration Open
Use the above invoice to have checks generated in advance of registration.
The 2018 State Leadership Conference will be held April 28-May 1, 2018 in Fresno, CA
For delivery before State Leadership Conference, please be sure to place your order by April 6, 2018. Orders that are not complete with payment by April 6, cannot guarantee delivery before State Leadership Conference.
For delivery of California FCCLA items before National Leadership Conference, please be sure to place your order by June 7, 2018. Orders that are not complete with payment by June 7, cannot guarantee delivery before National Leadership Meeting.
For delivery of California FCCLA items before Regional Officer Training Conference, please be sure to place your order by July 5, 2018. Orders that are not complete with payment by July 5, cannot guarantee delivery before Regional Officer Training Conference.
State Meeting Online Registration - Helpful Information
- Students marked in "Pink" are competitors who have placed 1-7 in the CRE competition.
- Students already registered will be highlighted in "Green".
- If you have a credit the system will credit your account upon checkout. This credit will be reflected in your total amount when you are re-directed to PayPal for payment.
- If you have not clicked on the "finalize & process payment" you can always go back and make adjustments to your selections.
- If you "finalize & process payment" you can always go back and register additional attendees and generate another invoice.
- If you have any questions you can email email@example.com. When emailing, please include your school name and chapter id # in the subject line.
- IMPORTANT - Review your selections before you finalize & process payment.
- If you already pre-paid for the Recycle Redesign competition when making your initial CRE Selections do not select this option on your student registration. You will be charged an additional $10.
- If you have students who would like to compete in the Recycle Redesign competition please select the Recycle Redesign option for the student registration.
- To qualify for these registration fees, schools located beyond a 30 mile radius from the conference site must stay at the official conference hotel. Those chapters choosing not to stay at an official conference hotel will be assessed an additional registration fee of $25 per person, per day.
DoubleTree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center
2233 Ventura St, Fresno, CA 93721
NOTE: Rooms sold out at the DoubleTree. Please contact CA FCCLA staff firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of rooms that you will need. We are working with additional hotels.
- When making your selections you will need to answer yes/no if you are staying at the host hotel(s).
- IMPORTANT: Schools located within the 30 mile radius from the conference site, DO NOT select yes/no.
State Invoice Template
State Leadership Conference Program & Chart
State Leadership Conference Packet
- 1-2018 SLC Mailer Memo Cover.docx
- 2-2018 Registration Information.docx
- 3-4 2018 Hotel Reservation Form.pdf
- 5-2018 Pre-State Mtg Chklst for Advisor.docx
- 6-2018 Advisor Duties and Responsibilities.docx
- 7-2018 Participant Conduct and Responsibility Sheet.docx
- 8-2018 FCCLA Guidelines Conduct and Dress.docx
- 9-2018 Sample Parent Letter.docx
- 10-2018 FCCLA State Conference CRE Information.docx
- 11-2018 SLC Committee Descriptions.docx
- 12-2018 FCCLA State Officer Candidate.docx
- 13-FCCLA Golden_State_Degree_Program.docx
- 14-2018 Recycled Garment Contest Flyer.pdf
- 15-2017-18 Recycled Garment Contest Rules.docx
- 16-Recycled Garment Application Form.doc
- 17-2018 FCCLA Membership Challenge.pdf
- 18-2018 FCCLA Schedule At-A-Glance.pdf