State Leadership Conference
State Leadership Conference is the culminating leadership event for the California FCCLA. Members throughout California gather to increase their leadership skills, explore career options, compete in the state finals of the Competitive Recognition Events and elect a new team of state officers. Chapter, region and state awards, recognition, and scholarships are presented during the State Meeting. Members return home motivated and inspired to better fulfill their roles in the home, school, and community. Make plans now to be part of the excitement at the State Leadership Conference!
NOTE: State Conference Registrations:
In terms of Purchase Order (P.O.) usage for all chapters for all activities (excluding affiliation), if the Chapter has submitted a P.O. signed by a school representative (not the advisor or student, but an actual employee of the accounting/finance/etc. department of the school) by the deadline date, no late fees will be assessed. Late fees will be assessed for a P.O. received after the deadline date, even if registration paperwork was submitted on time.
SLC Registration opens on March 2, 2020
Advance online registration must be submitted by the deadline date of April 1, 2020, in order for your chapter to qualify for the advance registration. If any registration items are received after the deadline date your chapter registration would be considered as on-site registration and the on-site fee structure will be assessed.
Payment or signed district purchase order must be received or postmarked by the payment deadline date of April 8, 2020. If any payment items are received after the deadline date your chapter registration would be considered as on-site registration and the on-site fee structure will be assessed.
There is no on-site registration for competitors all competitor registrations must be completed by April 1, 2020. You will have until April 8, 2020, to clear up any student deficiencies. Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.
Submit payment or district purchase order to:
Check Payable to CA FCCLA
CA FCCLA Financial Services
PO Box 6, Galt, CA 95632
Email Purchase Orders to: email@example.com
State Leadership Conference Registration Opens March 2, 2020
Use the above invoice to have checks generated in advance of registration.
The 2020 State Leadership Conference will be held April 25-28, 2020, Fresno, CA
For delivery before State Leadership Conference, please be sure to place your order by April 3, 2020. Orders that are not complete with payment by April 3, cannot guarantee delivery before State Leadership Conference.
For the delivery of California FCCLA items before the National Leadership Conference, please be sure to place your order by June 5, 2020. Orders that are not complete with payment by June 5, cannot guarantee delivery before the National Leadership Meeting.
For the delivery of California FCCLA items before the Regional Officer Training Conference, please be sure to place your order by July 1, 2020. Orders that are not complete with payment by July 1, cannot guarantee delivery before Regional Officer Training Conference.
State Leadership Conference Online Registration - Helpful Information
- Students marked in "Pink" are competitors who have placed 1-7 in the STAR competition. If you feel that there is an error please contact me.
- Students already registered will be highlighted in "Green".
- If you have a credit the system will credit your account upon checkout. This credit will be reflected in your total amount when you are re-directed to PayPal for payment.
- If you have not clicked on the "finalize & process payment" you can always go back and make adjustments to your selections.
- If you "finalize & process payment" you can always go back and register additional students/attendees and generate another invoice.
- If you have any questions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. When emailing, please include your school name and chapter id # in the subject line.
- IMPORTANT - Review your selections before you finalize & process payment.
To qualify for these registration fees, schools located beyond a 30-mile radius from the conference site must stay at the official conference hotel. Those chapters choosing not to stay at an official conference hotel will be assessed an additional registration fee of $25 per person, per day.
DoubleTree by Hilton
Fresno Convention Center
2233 Ventura Street, Fresno, CA 93721
CA FCCLA Group Rate: $124.00 (plus applicable taxes)
Hotel Reservations Form
Radisson Hotel Fresno Convention Center
1055 Van Ness Avenue
Fresno, CA 93721
CA FCCLA Group Rate: $109.00 (plus applicable taxes)
Hotel Reservation Form
Deadline for reservations is March 25, 2020
*Hotel reservations open January 27, 2020
State Leadership Conference Packet available December 1, 2019.
When making your selections you will need to answer yes/no if you are staying at the host hotel(s).
IMPORTANT: Schools located within the 30-mile radius from the conference site, DO NOT select yes/no.
State Invoice Template
College & Career Fair
Gain exposure for your school, program, career area, employment opportunities, etc. to approximately 600 students and 120 teachers engaged in FCS education courses in California middle and high schools by participating in our College & Career Show at this year’s State Leadership Conference. There is limited space available, if interested in participating, please complete one of the links below.
FCCLA is a pre-professional organization for students in grades 7-12 who are enrolled in Family and Consumer Sciences programs. During the leadership meeting, members will compete for over $685,000 in prizes and scholarships in more than 27 varied events ranging from Commercial Food Preparation and Energy Conservation to Fashion Design, Child Development & Education, and Culinary Arts Display. In addition, they will attend leadership and career development workshops. If you would like to submit a proposal to present a workshop, please click on one of the links proved below.
- Online Registration Form
- 2019-20 FCCLA Workshop Proposal Form.pdf
State Leadership Conference Program & Chart
- 2020 Onsite Program.pdf
- 2020 Onsite Chart.pdf
State Leadership Conference Packet
- 1-2020 SLC Mailer Memo Cover FINAL.pdf
- 2-2019 Registration Information FINAL.pdf
- 3-2020 Hotel Reservations Form.pdf
- 5-2020 Pre-State Mtg Chklst for Advisor FINAL.pdf
- 6-2020 Advisor Duties and Responsibilities FINAL.pdf
- 7-2020 Participant Conduct and Responsibility Sheet FINAL.pdf
- 8-2020 FCCLA Guidelines Conduct and Dress FINAL.pdf
- 9-2020 Sample Parent Letter FINAL.pdf
- 10-2020 State Meeting STAR Information FINAL.pdf
- 11-2020 FCCLA State Officer Candidate FINAL.pdf
- 12-2020 FCCLA Golden_State_Degree_Program FINAL.pdf
- 13-2020 FCCLA Fashion Show Flyer.pdf
- 14-Fashion Show Application Form.doc
- 15-2020 Membership Challenge Flyer.pdf
- 16-2020 SLC App Sneak Peek Poster FINAL.pdf - Coming Soon
- 2020 FCCLA Conference Schedule at a Glance.pdf
STATE CRE FAQs
- 2020 State STAR Questions and Answers - Coming Soon