State Leadership Meeting
State Leadership Meeting is the culminating leadership event for the California FCCLA. Members throughout California gather to increase their leadership skills, explore career options, compete in the state finals of the Competitive Recognition Events and elect a new team of state officers. Chapter, region and state awards, recognition, and scholarships are presented during the State Meeting. Members return home motivated and inspired to better fulfill their roles in the home, school and community. Make plans now to be part of the excitement at the State Leadership Meeting!
The 2017 State Leadership Meeting will be held in on April 8-11, 2017 in Riverside, CA
Disneyland© Resort Youth Education Series
Friday, April 7, 2017
Price: $95 per person
Cost includes two hour education session and all day access to park where educational experience is taking place.
Note: There are only 200 available registrations. 100 spots for each of the courses listed below.
Tickets can be purchased during the registration process for the State Leadership Meeting opening on March 1, 2017.
Creating a Leadership Legacy | Disney Youth Education Series
Students learn how to develop their own leadership legacy, to become confident in their ability to accomplish their goals and be motivated to achieve the impossible.
Disney's Approach to Leadership and Teamwork | Disney Youth Education Series
Learn from Walt Disney's leadership strategies and apply them to achieve stronger collaboration skills, increase confidence and set a course for success.
For delivery before State Leadership Meeting, please be sure to place your order by March 17, 2017. Orders that are not complete with payment by March 17, cannot guarantee delivery before State Leadership Meeting.
For delivery of California FCCLA items before National Leadership Meeting, please be sure to place your order by June 12, 2017. Orders that are not complete with payment by June 12, cannot guarantee delivery before National Leadership Meeting.
For delivery of California FCCLA items before Regional Officer Training Conference, please be sure to place your order by July 5, 2017. Orders that are not complete with payment by July 5, cannot guarantee delivery before Regional Officer Training Conference.
2017 Information Packet
- SLM Memo Cover (2017 FCCLA SLM Mailer Memo Cover)
- Registration Information (2017 Registration Info)
- Hotel Information
- Pre-State Meeting Checklist for Advisors
- Advisor Duties & Responsibilities (2017 Advisor Duties)
- Guidelines for Conduct & Dress (2017 SLM Guidelines for Conduct and Dress)
- Participant Authorization Form
- Participant Conduct and Responsibility Sheet (Parent Permission Slip)
- Sample Letter to Parents (2017 Sample Parent Letter)
- State Leadership Meeting Committee Descriptions
- CRE Information
- Golden State Degree Information
- Fashion Show Information
- Fashion Show Flyer
- Dress Check Form
7th Annual College and Career Show
California FCCLA State Donation Drawing
- Ticket Check-out Form
- Ticket Return Form
2017 State Meeting Invoice
State Meeting Sponsorship Payment
Advisors Disney Registration
California FCCLA Involvement
CA FCCLA Culinary Arts State Menu
CA FCCLA 2017 SEC Bylaw Proposal
CA FCCLA Advisor Volunteer Sign-up Sheet
State Meeting Online Registration - Helpful Information
- Students marked in "Pink" are competitors who have placed 1-5 in the CRE competition.
- Students already registered will be highlighted in "Green".
- If you have a credit the system will credit your account upon checkout. This credit will be reflected in your total amount when you are re-directed to PayPal for payment.
- If you have not clicked on the "finalize & process payment" you can always go back and make adjustments to your selections.
- If you "finalize & process payment" you can always go back and register additional attendees and generate another invoice.
- If you have any questions you can email email@example.com. When emailing, please include your school name and chapter id # in the subject line.
- IMPORTANT - Review your selections before you finalize & process payment.
- If you already pre-paid for the Recycle Redesign competition when making your initial CRE Selections do not select this option on your student registration. You will be charged an additional $10.
- If you have students who would like to compete in the Recycle Redesign competition please select the Recycle Redesign option for the student registration.
- To qualify for these registration fees, schools located beyond a 30 mile radius from the conference site must stay at the official conference hotel. Those chapters choosing not to stay at an official conference hotel will be assessed an additional registration fee of $25 per person, per day.
The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa
Hyatt Place Riverside
- When making your selections you will need to answer yes/no if you are staying at the host hotel(s).
- IMPORTANT: Schools located within the 30 mile radius from the conference site, DO NOT select yes/no.
Disney Youth Education Series – IMPORTANT (Only 100 registrations available per park)
- There are two locations in order to register for the Disney event. The first selection is under “Options” next to your students name. Select one of the two options listed below.
- CA Adventure-Creating a Leadership
- Disney-Approach to Leadership
- Then under “Additional Purchase” you will need to enter in the quantity for each of the selections made for Disney.
- Example – Student Selections
- Jane Doe - CA Adventure-Creating a Leadership
- Jim Doe - Disney-Approach to Leadership
- Sally Doe - Disney-Approach to Leadership
- Example – Additional Purchases
- CA Adventure-Creating a Leadership Legacy – Quantity 1
- Disney-Approach to Leadership and Teamwork – Quantity 2